Hello,
I am Ankur gupta 3rd year student from  Delhi,India...I m from computer
science field and interested to apply for  AJAX Form Editor project.. I
have
HTML, PHP , JavaScript, jQuery,CSS ,AJAX , C/C++ and JAVA  background.I have
developed a multiuser facebook look alike chat application
 and done various projects related to web development.

I have gone through the xwiki form features.. I think in this project that
we can provide users various form types for examples textfield,checkbox etc
and some new ones
such as suggests box ,date picker,live table..and give users a chance to set
various features of every form type.Users can also set the theme of the form
and set the
default value for a type and mark the field as the required one..and we can
also provide users a side by side view of the actual form..

Users can set the validations of the form type and set the validation
messages which would appear on wrong entry and they can change the size of
the fields..They can also
make customizable forms according to their requirements in which we will
provide various elements that users can use.

Thanks,
Ankur Gupta

--
Ankur Gupta