Great reply's all! I appreciate the settings Ludovic mentions and the
improvements Caty and Thibout mention.
I don't think 'WebHome' is less confusing than 'Home' or 'Index'.
As "index" is Latin, I think the word is recognisable quite internationally.
As Thibout states, only the appereance in the "Add area" (mainmenu?)
would probably have to be changed (internationalised?), can't really
think of other places were most users find the term 'WebHome'. Not
sure if XE-411 is the answer there?