Hello,

does anyone know if I can setup Tomcat directly. Since there is no
other content on that server, I actually do not need the Apache-Server.

I guess all I have to do is: make tomcat listen on port 443. Make it
accept ssl-connections and make the wiki the default application.

But I have never done that, so if someone has experience in that field
it would be nice if he7she could share them with me.

Thanks a lot,
Stephanie