Hi,

On 04/19/2011 04:29 PM, Elsa Marks wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm new in Xwiki. I only have the admin account. I didn't create any other
> user.

You should check your rights: Wiki>Administer Wiki>Users&Groups>Rights
> How ca I save a macro?

A macro is just another wiki page that has some objects attached to it
for the macro content and the macro parameters:

    * http://server:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Activity for the activity macro
    * http://server:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/TagCloud for the tag cloud
    * http://server:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Spaces for the spaces macro

Oana

> 2011/4/19 Oana Tabaranu<oana.tabar...@xwiki.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You should try saving your macro pages (e.g. Main.Activity,
>> XWiki.TagCloud) again with a user that has programming rights.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Oana
>>
>> On 4/18/11 10:34 PM, Elsa Marks wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I've just finished to install a xwiki enterprise 3.0 with postgresql
>>>
>>> My main site works : http://server:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
>>>
>>> However, I have this message in the main site  Unknow macro : spaces,
>> Unknow
>>> macro : activity,  Unknow macro : tags.
>>>
>>> I can crate spaces, but i can not see or edith them. I assume because the
>>> space macro does not work.
>>>
>>> thanks for your help.
>>
>> --
>> Oana Tabaranu