Hi

I've read most of your links and  I try to edit the dasboard where I have
space, tagcloud and stream. I have the same error message :

The "activity" macro is not in the list of registered macros. Verify
the spelling or contact your administrator.

How can I register this macro ? When I want to search a macro with the
option «add gadget» , i don'T have the spaces , neither tagcloud ou activiy.