Hi Alina,

On 06/01/2011 04:51 PM, afrey wrote:
> I am using XWiki (3.0) to display (using iframes) a couple of Ozone widgets
> as Common Map Widget, Common Query widget, and Data Generator. Ozone and
> XWiki are running on two different machines.
> I am able to see the query results on the map, but when in the Wysiwyg mode
> I'm not able to display them. Could anyone that is familiar with the Ozone
> Widget Framework suggest what do I need to do in order to accomplish that?

Besides the iframes, do you use any JavaScript code to display the Ozone
widgets? The wysiwyginput.vm used to generate the input for the WYSIWYG
editor doesn't include javascript.vm and thus none of the JavaScript
extensions. Besides that, the WYSIWYG editor shouldn't have problems
displaying iframes. You can test with a page that contains:

{{html}}<iframe src="http://www.google.com";></iframe>{{/html}}

Hope this helps,
Marius