You should check if your javascript is loaded when you are in wysiwyg mode.
The issue is that SSX/JSX are loaded on demand when the content is rendered.
Since you are in Wysiwyg, the rendering is in AJAX so the edit page has no
knowledge of SSX/JSX being needed, so they are not loaded.

This should probably be reported as a bug since they might be a need for a
mecanism for the Wysiwyg AJAX rendering to get a list of CSS and JS to load
once the page is rendered. These CSS and JS would needed to be dynamically
loaded.

Now this can cause some side effects since the CSS or JS could conflict with
the edit mode. Maybe the macros should declare that they want this to
happen.

A workaround for you would be to force load your SSX/JSX all the time (set
"Always" in the needed SSX and JSX).

Ludovic

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM, afrey <af...@modusoperandi.com> wrote:

> Yes, what I need to do is get all the functionality of the widgets in the
> Wysiwyg mode (that is, have the widgets interactive, query, get results,
> display them on the map, zoom on the map, etc). Then, when I click the
> "Save
> and View" button form the wysiwyg mode, the widgets should be displayed
> just
> as I had them set up in the wysiwyg (zoomed in with the results showing up
> on the map), but not interactive (that is, not be able to zoom on the map,
> or query in the query widget; just still images of whatever was set up in
> the wysiwyg mode).
>
> -----
> - Alina.

Ludovic Dubost