Hi Paul,

On 07/01/2011 05:38 AM, Paul Harris wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I wanted to delete all the packages I had uploaded for Import.
>
> If I go through the XWikiPreferences -->  Import, I can't see any packages...
> the link is:
>
> http://HOST/xwiki/import/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Import
>
> However, if I go to this page (which I can't remember how I got there):
> http://host/xwiki/import/XWiki/Import?editor=globaladmin&section=Import
>
> I can see a dozen packages that I uploaded.
>
> Whats the difference between these two imports, and how do I get to the
> second one without knowing the link beforehand?  (I think I found it via the
> Document Index and scanning hundreds of docs in the XWiki space)

XWiki.Import page is not part of the standard XAR. I don't have it on a
fresh XE 3.1. Moreover, the XARs I import are attached to
XWiki.XWikiPreferences page so for me the Import administration section
is synchronized with
http://host/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?viewer=attachments

XWiki.Import page is either from your previous XE 2.6 (which you said
you upgraded to 3.1) or was created by an application (extension) that
you have installed on top of 3.1.

Hope this helps,
Marius