Hello,

I'm trying to "execute" a page from another page.
The "executed" page has some groovy and velocity, does some queries, and as
output attaches a computed file to itself (and outputs some success or error
message to page content).
"Executing" it means just showing the page, as a result the attachment gets
increased version.

Now I want to do the same but calling it from another page. This is what I
did :
xwiki.getDocument('Space.MyPageToExecute').getRenderedContent()

This returns my success message, but nothing gets attached. Is there any
chance that this could work ? I checked the rights of my user (set correct
user in context before the setAttachment()) but I could not make it work ...
Am I forced to write my page as a groovy class to achieve this ?

Thanks,
Jeremie