Seems great but ... I was not complete in my description.
In fact the caller page is a groovy class ... And I want to execute
"MyPageToExecute" from groovy, depending on conditions.
Tried println """{{include document..../}}""" but it did not work.
I could close my groovy block and restart after, but then the {{include}}
would not be added depending on conditions tested in groovy.
Maybe I should do something like a wget of "MyPageToExecute" url in view
mode instead ?