Hi Mohit

I am not sure I completely understand what your intention is. But as I
understand it, two solutions come to mind:
1. If it is an intranet application in an organisation you could think
about using LDAP and SSO (xwiki external), which would not exactly
match your example, but can remove the need to login separately.
2. A virtual wiki environment (would probably be used also for 1.)
with all the users on the main wiki. And the xwiki "internal SSO"
activated. So you could create your two applications in separate
virtual wikis and logging in to one would also log you in to the other
application.

Hope this helps
Edo