Thanks  Thomas Mortagne and Vincent a lot  for pointing out to repository.
One question on Repository structure. i downloaded the
xwiki-enterprise-web-3.2.war file and found out that
XWikiAuthServiceImpl.class lies under  jar
xwiki-platform-legacy-oldcore-3.2.jar
 and path is
xwiki-platform-legacy-oldcore-3.2.jar\com\xpn\xwiki\user\impl\xwiki. But in
the repository you guys pointed out same file
 lies under
xwiki-platform-core\xwiki-platform-oldcore\src\main\java\com\xpn\xwiki\user\impl\xwiki.
But in my dowloaded war file
 there is no jar by the name of  xwiki-platform-core or
xwiki-platform-oldcore. There is jar file with the name
xwiki-platform-legacy-oldcore-3.2.jar.
could you brief about this discrepency?