Ok last mail from me tonight!

Everything seems to work!!! :-)

I was using 3.3 XAR file so found the 3.1 file and used that then only needed to deselect:

Main.WebHome
Xwiki.Admin
Xwiki.DefaultSkin
Xwiki.XwikiPreferences
Xwiki.WebPreferences
Xwiki.XwikiAdminGroup
Xwiki.XwikiAllGroup

Now all seems fine..... just need to upgrade to 3.3 and that's it I'll be on the latest Xwiki.

Just a quick question - The Global Admin panel used to be iconified.... (pics on it) now I have many links with a few pics (icons) at the bottom.... is this correct??

Regards,

Kaya