Hi!

Content translation means, in this case, that you can translate **on your own**
your pages and XWiki will be in charge of showing you the right one based on
the language switch or the configuration of your Internet browser.

Content translation doesn't mean that XWiki will be in charge of translation
**page contents**. A number of users around the globe keep working on
translation the strings used in the interface. But no automatic or
semiautoomatic content translation system has been implemente yet and, I'm
afraid, is far from being on the top of the list of priorities (but of course
I'm nobody to say this!!!)

HTH,

Ricardo