Hi,
i want to have our wiki categorized, since it's used as a intranet for a company with a few different work groups. So it would be the best if every group gets its own "category", but every coworker is able to see (and possibly edit) every page. But i'm not sure what's the best way to do this, i think the two possibilities are to use different spaces or to use parent pages. Can you tell me what the main differences are to help me with this decision? Is it only the rights management or are there any other advantages/disadvantages?
Thanks again,
resi.