I am a member of a research group at the University of Maryland in the Physics
department (iontrap.umd.edu). We currently run our own XWiki server for our
lab. We have about 20 users who use the wiki daily from recording experimental
logs to writing how-to articles about lab equipment or techniques. We would
like to migrate to a wiki hosted by professionals, so that the uptime will be
greater and so that we will not have to hassle with the occasional problems
associated with running our own server.

It would be especially nice if we could import our current XWiki data to the
new one. Is that possible using the standard import/export tool? Also, what
kind of typical uptimes do you have? Is it possible that you would erase all of
our data without warning, or would be be given a reasonable amount of time to
back up our site if it needed to be closed for whatever reason?

username: tamanning
server name: iontrap.myxwiki.org

Thanks,
Andrew Manning