A message from Amsterdam, the Netherlands :)

JAMSTERDAM is a irregular invite-only jamming session held in Amsterdam,
the Netherlands. The group's origin lies with CouchSurfing and now it's
growing organically based on member introductions.

Now that we've completed our first 10 jam sessions successfully we are
looking for a proper wiki to collaborate on as a group and store bits of
knowledge about jamming along the way.

myxwiki username: andrew AT jamsterdam DT org
desired name: jamsterdam.myxwiki.org

It would really help us if we could install a plugin such as
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Social+Login but I'll
figure that out if possible at a later date :)

Thank you very much for your services, we hope you will accept us!!