Hi,

I am a doctoral student at the International Graduate School of Zittau,
Germany (www.ihi-zittau.de).

I would like to create a new wiki to try some collaborative academic paper
writing (and potential extension development to integrate with Mendeley or
Refworks) on XWiki. In particular, I like the granular version tracking,
access control, and .rtf export, which allows citation tags to be
postprocessed for a finished academic paper submission.

My user name on www.myxwiki.org is "ruediklein". The server name should be "
ihi-zittau.myxwiki.com" or "ruediklein.myxwiki.com", if the first one is
not available.

Thanks,

Ruedi

--

Secretary Treasurer of the Product Development and Management Association
(PDMA) <http://www.pdma.org>

*“Connecting Innovators Worldwide”*