Hi,

I have just upgraded our XWiki 3.1 to the current 3.5 version.

When trying to import  into the main wiki the default pages XAR
(xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-3.5.xar - from which I had removed the appropriate
pages and updated the package.xml) from the Administration: Import page, I
chose the file and hit upload and nothing happens.

I have tried a number of times and the result is the same.

Trying to find out what is wrong I looked at the tomcat logs and My
catalina.out file is full of hundreds of errors and warnings similar to the
following:

Has anyone any idea what is going on or what I might try next??

==================================================================================================================================
…

2012-04-12 14:44:25,836 [http://<my server
name>/bin/import/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Import] WARN
 c.x.x.w.XWikiMessageTool       - The document [MindMap.Translations] is listed
as an internationalization document bundle but it does not exist.

…

2012-04-12 14:44:26,462 [Lucene Index Rebuilder] WARN  c.x.x.w.XWikiMessageTool

[http://<my server name>/favicon.ico] WARN  c.x.x.w.XWikiMessageTool       -
The document [MindMap.Translations] is listed as an internationalization
document bundle but it does not exist.

…

2012-04-12 14:44:30,794 [New I/O client worker #229-1] WARN
h.c.p.n.NettyAsyncHttpProvider - Unexpected error on close
java.lang.IllegalStateException: An Executor cannot be shut down from the
thread acquired from itself.  Please make sure you are not calling
releaseExternalResources() from an I/O worker thread.

…

2012-04-12 14:45:05,762 [http://<my server
name>/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/Import?editor=globaladmin&section=Import] ERROR
o.i.j.JmxUtil                  - ISPN000034: There's already an cache manager
instance registered under 'org.infinispan' JMX domain. If you want to allow
multiple instances configured with same JMX domain enable
'allowDuplicateDomains' attribute in 'globalJmxStatistics' config element

…

2012-04-12 14:45:05,768 [http://<my server
name>/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/Import?editor=globaladmin&section=Import] ERROR
c.x.x.w.XWikiAction            - Uncaught exception during XWiki
initialisation:
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main
XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Failed to get cache factory component

…

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading
document [name = [XWikiPreferences], type = [DOCUMENT], parent = [name =
[XWiki], type = [SPACE], parent = [name = [justicepump], type = [WIKI], parent
= [null]]]]
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading document
[name = [XWikiGlobalRights], type = [DOCUMENT], parent = [name = [XWiki], type
= [SPACE], parent = [name = [justicepump], type = [WIKI], parent = [null]]]]
Wrapped Exception: a different object with the same identifier value was
already associated with the session: [com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument#981637980]

2012-04-12 15:46:25,496 [http://<my server name>/bin/view/Main/] WARN
o.i.m.DefaultCacheManager      - ISPN000156: You are not starting all your
caches at the same time. This can lead to problems as asymmetric clusters are
not supported, see ISPN-658. We recommend using
EmbeddedCacheManager.startCaches() to start all your caches upfront.

…

2012-04-12 15:47:07,816 [Lucene Index Updater] WARN  c.x.x.p.l.AttachmentData
    - error getting content of attachment [cat2.jpg] for document [name =
[LightboxMacro], type = [DOCUMENT], parent = [name = [XWiki], type = [SPACE],
parent = [name = [xwiki], type = [WIKI], parent = [null]]]]
org.apache.tika.exception.TikaException: Can't read JPEG metadata

Has anyone any idea what is going on or what I might try next??

Thanks for any insight you might have,

Tim