Hi Dave,

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Geo Du <ddd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Marius,
>
> Thanks very much for your help, I checked the link
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration turned on

> the full list of toolbars like the following in xwiki.cfg file, then I

Where did you read "xwiki.cfg" or "xwiki.properties" on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor (the
link I gave you) ?

> restarted tomcat, checked the page with wysiwyg editor, nothing changed, no

> subtoolbar, findtoobar or symboltoolbar showed up, and actually I want to

There's no subtoolbar nor findtoobar.

You don't have to change any configuration file nor to restart the
server. You just have to go to the Administration, then to the WYSIWYG
Editor section (from the left vertical menu) and there you'll be able
to add plugins and features on the tool bar, like stated on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor#HConfiguration
.

Hope this helps,
Marius