On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:45 AM, Geo Du <ddd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marius,
>
> I went to the Administration --> WYSIWYG Editor, from the General settings,
> I can see there are sections for Plugins, Menu Bar and Tool Bar, I added
> color and font to the Plugins by using the plus icon button, and then saved
> the settings from the save button, then I came to a page with the edit
> button to load wysiwyg editor, I found neither color nor font shown up, I
> did the same thing for Tool Bar, added color and font there, still no color
> no font shown up on the wysiwyg editor, I looked the inline editor as well,
> they did not show up either.
> On the editor, it had both Menu bar with link, image, table, macro and
> import, and Tool bar with bold italic ..., but no font no color showing in
> the bar, so how can I add color and font into the bar?
>
> I checked the macros.vm, it loaded colors like that:
> #set($ok = $parameters.put('colors', $services.wysiwyg.config.
> getColorPalette()))
> #set($ok = $parameters.put('colorsPerRow',
> $services.wysiwyg.config.getColorsPerRow()))
> #set($ok = $parameters.put('fontNames',
> $services.wysiwyg.config.getFontNames()))
> #set($ok = $parameters.put('fontSizes',
> $services.wysiwyg.config.getFontSizes()))
> #set($ok = $parameters.put('styleNames',
> $services.wysiwyg.config.getStyleNames()))
>

> Am I missing anything here?

Yes, as indicated on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor#HPluginsandFeatures
each plugin provides some features that you can put on the tool bar or
menu. In you case, besides adding 'color' and 'font' to the list of
plugins, you  also need to specify which of their features should be
placed on the tool bar (e.g. forecolor, backcolor, fontname,
fontsize).

Hope this helps,
Marius