Hi all,
   I'm just starting to use Xwiki, having been the admin for my company's
JSPwiki installation for a few years now.  In that one, we had a very
useful part of the wiki which was an online database schema for our
databases.  You see a list of the tables, which you can click on and see
the list of fields in that table, which you can click on and see the
information regarding that field.  Our method was to take a DDL and run it
through a script which parsed it out into files that JSPwiki could read.
This way, we could take updated DDL's, run those through the script, and
keep updating the table list and table info pages, while leaving the field
named pages untouched.
   Assuming I have described that correctly, does anyone have any solutions
that would be similar to this in Xwiki?  Something that doesn't involve
manually updating the table list and table info pages?  I was thinking we
could modify the script to spit out something that we could the import into
Xwiki, but I'm not sure if that is the best approach.  I was hoping there
was a plugin that let you connect to a database and run real-time queries
and then us a macro to wiki-fy the results, but I didn't find anything like
that.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

- Matt L.