Sandbox pages are still XWiki 1.0 syntax

That leads to funny consequences.

1) When i click on Edit i get the "unsupported browser" warning

This i think is relatively easy to fix, even if boring.
Frankly, sandbox is intended to teach user of current syntax, not of
obsolete one.

submit ticket ?

2) When i import office file i get broken rendering. File is imported as
XWiki 2 syntax but is without check or conversion copy-pasted into page
current syntax.

Well, more to add into my Office Import UI ticket :-)

----

3) strange effect - i switch XWiki to Russian UI, then i import page set
like  xwiki-platform-administration-ui-4.2-milestone-2.xar or
xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.2-milestone-2.xar - and my wiki suddenly switched
to English language without any prompt. Is it by design ? I did not expected
those turns.