Well you said you managed to put the Menu in all your wikis. How did you do
that?

What you find in the archive is:
- WebPreferences.xml page: this sets the skin "xwiki:XWikiOrgCode.Skin" as
the active skin. The wiki mark "xwiki:" means that the skin is located on
your main wiki

- Skin.xml page: it's a standard skin file, with the addition that it has
the header.vm field overwritten and adds a reference to
"xwiki:XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro". Having again the "xwiki:" marks means that
this uses the file from the main wiki.  One quick fix for your problem is
instead of "xwiki:XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro" put
"{your_subwiki_name}:XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro" or even simpler
"XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro". This means that the path is no longer absolute,
but relative to your subwiki. Make sure you duplicate on your subwiki the
"XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro" page and add any contextual content you want in
it.

- MenuMacro.xml page that contains the content of the menu.

The case described up means that for each subwiki you have you create a
separate MenuMacro page. The subwikis can share the same skin, or have
separate skins for each subwikis.

The other solution I mentioned is going in MenuMacro.xml and writting
conditions (if, else, context.database, etc.) .

Thanks,
Caty