Hi Caleb,

This is great progress ! Way to go.

Some improvements, sorted by priority from my POV:

- Support real-time editing on an object Textarea field
- The current textarea does not allow to do a select All of the text
- XEM compatibility either as an extension for the global wiki, or as a
template based install (right now you have to install the XAR in each wiki)
- Install through extension manager
- See who's editing
- Auto-saving
- Handling merging if there has been a concurrent editing
- Support a live switch from wiki editing to real-time editing

Ludovic

Ludovic Dubost
Founder and CEO
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/