Hi Caleb,

Happy to see you`re working on the RT editor :)

Now, I`m not sure why you`re using GitHub's issue tracker instead of Jira,
but I also wanted to point out that there already exist a couple of issues
[1] from the Wiki3.0 project on the RT editor, just in case you did not
know about them.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

[1]