You need to send messages to both me and xwiki-users list.
Everybody should share knowledges.

What I want to do is extract all object of a class from a specific page,
not the entire objects from the wiki database.

How should I modify the query in this case?

And where can I find all those XWQL object model references? (Yes, it
reminds me of DOM)
doc.object, etc, ...