Hello,

I'm testing installation of an extension with extension manager / extension
repository, on XE 4.3-milestone-2:
- deploy my extension (xar + deps) from maven to a local nexus
- import this extension into the extension repo in my xwiki
- try to install it with EM

I get a conflict:
Dependency [javax.jcr:jcr-2.0] is not compatible with core extension
[javax.jcr:jcr-1.0]

This dependency is a transitive dependency (runtime) of a mstor library
needed by my app. Currently, it is used in xwiki in version 1.0.

I first tried to add an <exclusion> block for it in my pom.xml, redeployed,
reimported, reinstalled, with same result.

I then added jcr 1.0 in a dependencyManagement section in order to override
version 2.0 brought by mstor, but again with same result.

BTW, additionally, the folder targeted by xwiki.data.dir remains empty ...
Seems a bit strange.

How can I solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Jeremie