I would like to create a collapsable sidemenu/panels for our wiki.
The "main area" should be maximized and the sidemenu should only be like
40px wide.

To see what I am trying to accomplish, create a new page and paste the
following code/text

*****

{{html wiki="true"}}

{{spoiler title="TOC"}}{{toc depth="2"/}}{{/spoiler}}

{{/html}}

= Chapter 1 =
Text
== Chapter  1.1 ==
Text
== Chapter 1.2 ==
Text
= Chapter 2 =
Text
= Chapter 3 =
Text
== Chapter 3.1 ==
Text
== Chapter 3.2 ==
Text
= Header 4 =
Text
= Header 5 =
Text

*****

Now add an XWiki.StyleSheetExtension to that page and add the following CSS
to it:

#menu
{
position: fixed;
right: 0;
top: 150px;
padding-left: 5px;
background-color: rgb(120,120,120);
border-top-left-radius: 10px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
z-index:999;
}

If you would refresh that page, you will see a "collapsable menu" (the TOC).

I would realy like to expand this and add more menu-items, preferably with
ICONS.

If anyone got any suggestions, I am all ears!

Thanks!