I have been playing around with a StyleSheetExtension, to modify the CSS
which controls the "look and feel" of the (rightside) panels.

I am allmost there, but I am facing some 'problems'.

1) I want the panel to be "on-top" of all, but there are items (for example
the activity stream) which are displayed in front of my panels. I have tried
to use the z-index (as can be seen in the CSS), but to no avail.

2) I would like to show an image/icon/FontAwesome in the header of the
panel, but I can't get that to work.

Here's the content of my StyleSheetExtension:

.panel
{
width: 380px;
display: block;