Thanks to clemens answer I was able to get my xwiki nearly like I want it.
At the moment I'm struggling regarding the search.
Here what I want to do and what I did already.

I want a wiki where I need to grant a user or group access to a
Space/Page/subwiki.
I removed all access rights from the groups and anonymous user.
So nobody can see anything.

As Clemens wrote I gave anonymous user and registered users access to
Dashboard Main.Welcome and Default skin.
But as soon as I want to search I get the error message
"...Current user [XWiki.XWikiGuest] doesn't have view rights on document
[xwiki:XWiki.SearchCode]..."
As long as I didn't gave anonymous view rights to space xwiki.
My problem is that than they get also access to all "global" pages etc.
I also try to gave anonymous users access only to the search page but this
doesn't work.

Have anyone a idea what I can try?

Best regards