Hello,

I looked at the bottom of the search page on the admin side.
Only a message not translated, and may be something is missing :

"        <label
for="solrAdminAction">$services.localization.render('solr.admin.indexing.action.label')</label>
class="xHint">$services.localization.render('solr.admin.indexing.action.hint')</span>
"

And dont worry, you are not late, I was off office last days .
Happy new year

Stéphane

> Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
> Envoyé par : "users" <users-boun...@xwiki.org>
> 26/12/2013 13:24
> Veuillez répondre à
> XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>

> You need to wait for the wiki to be indexed. The indexing is done in a
> background thread. You just trigger the indexing from the search
> administration. It's not done after the page reloads. But you should see
> counter decreasing (the number of documents in the index queue, check
the
> Solr search documentation page on extensions.xwiki.org). Only when that
> counter is 0 you know that entire wiki has been indexed and the results
> should be complete.
>
>>> I do not see any counter on lauching, I will look at the documentation
> of solr.

>>> where does this counter should be ?

You should have a "Status" section. Checkout the 3rd image on
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Solr+Search+Application#HSearchAdministration

Sorry for the late reply.

Hope this helps,
Marius