Hi Patrick,
> I'm working with a XWiki Enterprise 2.3 on tomcat and Oracle 10;
>
> Since 2 or 3 days, when we upload a new file to a page , the file is
> available during 1 min then the file size change to 0kb ;

It is not directly related, but I have seen a similar effect when using XWiki
with a mySQL DB, which had a far too small "max_allowed_packet" config on the
mySQL server.
Somehow an error was generated in the DB Server, but not properly propagated to
the application.

Maybe there is something similar in your case, even though the DB Server is
different. There should be an error on the DB Server in that case.

Hope this helps,
Clemens