Hi all!

Our LDAP server also requires the client his certificate
(olcTLSVerifyClient = demand).
As we are in Java on client side, we have to use a Java keystore (jks)
containing the cert and the corresponding private key of the client
(=XWiki).
The way we found to give this info is in the Tomcat conf file
/etc/default/tomcat7 adding -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path-to-jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit to JAVA_OPTS.
Do you know other ways?

Thank you for your answer. Claude Lepère