Hi,

On 6 Mar 2014 at 16:37:20, Pascal BASTIEN
(pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr(mailto:pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr)) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed xwiki 5.4.2 from scractch (because the upgrade from 5.4.1 didn't
> work well)

That’s a pity. It would be nice to know what was the problem so that we can
reproduce and fix it, otherwise we won’t be able to improve it! :)

> I use the .WAR on tomcat server and postgres database.
>
> The Wizard to install the UI extension aren't launch on first boot. Are there
> a way to manuelly launch?

My guess is that you’re reusing an existing xwiki data dir and in that dir the
DW has been marked as having been executed for 5.4.2. Deleting the
[datadir]/jobs/status/distribution/status.xml should work.

> And worst the Admin/admin account doesn't work! (Invalid credentials)

That means that your database is empty / doesn’t contain the XWiki.Admin page.

Make sure your hibernate.cfg.xml is configured correctly.

> Am I alone?

Most likely yes ;)