Hello,

As a side note, please make sure that your DB user has rights to create a
new database/schema. For instance in MySQL, we often grant the rights with
the command:
GRANT ALL TO xwiki.* (...)
which won't work in a case of a subwiki creation. So let's make sure we're
not in this case here, because a bad grant would give you the error you had.

Thanks,

Guillaume