vmassol wrote

>> rely on them. BTW, it would be great if a XWiki Appliance existed for
>> http://www.turnkeylinux.org. If everything works with the debian
>> packages, I
>> might do it.
>
> That would be awesome. The challenge, beyond doing the first appliance, is
> to maintain it when new XWiki releases come out.

I know. That is why the debian package installation must be absolutely
bug-free, without any post-install patches neccessary. Otherwise the
maintenance is too much hassle. I'll create a Jira Issue for it.

Thanks for your prompt and helpful replies! I'll try to make it work and
will report.

Christian