 De : Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
Cc : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 12 mars 2014 11h05
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Include section doesn't work or wich documentation I
must read for xwiki 5.4.2?

Hi,

{{include document="Pagefille2" anchor="MonAncre3"/}}
since 'anchor' is not a valid parameter actually it will include the whole
document.

{{include reference="Pagefille2" section="MonAncre3"/}}
error

{{include reference="Pagefille2" section="HSection3"/}}
working

So apparently you cannot create manual sections.

A section is considered the content after a heading, and for this the
auto-generated id is taken, not the manual one.

So even if you manually declare
{{id name="MonAncre3"/}}

this will not be considered a section.

In order to use that section you need to provide the generated id and that is
usually build as 'H[Heading_name]'. You can inspect the source to find it out.

I'm not sure if there is another simpler/manual solution to declare and use
sections since I haven't used sections very often.

Thanks,

Caty

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
wrote:

Yes but this one "{{include reference="Pagefille2" section="MonAncre3"/}}"
doesn't working.