Caused by: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException:
Invocation of method 'get' in  class java.util.ArrayList threw
exception java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1 at
xwiki:XWiki.XWikiSyntax[line 72, column 198]

The line is:

#set($child = {'id' : $sectionDoc.getName().substring(11), 'minSyntax'
: $obj.getProperty("minSyntaxVersion").value, 'maxSyntax' :
$obj.getProperty("maxSyntaxVersion").value, 'name' :
$sectionList.get(1).getSectionTitle()})

The problem being with:

$sectionList.get(1).getSectionTitle()

which assumes there are at least 2 sections (headings) in each
document that defines a 'section' of the syntax page. The first
section specifies the Category Name, and the second section specifies
the syntax 'Section' name.  There is something wrong with one of your
document that define a syntax 'section'. See
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/tree/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-help/xwiki-platform-help-ui/src/main/resources/XWiki
for the list of syntax 'sections'.

A quick fix is to import the
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/org/xwiki/platform/xwiki-platform-help-ui/6.0.1/xwiki-platform-help-ui-6.0.1.xar
into your wiki in order to reset the syntax page.

Hope this helps,
Marius