Canandaigua, NY USA.  Bristol Action is an unofficial non-profit group working
to protect the environment in Bristol Township.  We want to create a web site
that augments our page on FaceBook.  This site will contain information
regarding the latest issues regarding High Volume Hydrofracturing, HVHF or
‘Fracking’  in our township and New York State.  It will also contain
information about alternative energy sources available in our area.  I will be
the technical person as I have developed computer software for over 40 years.
We will also have several people (no more than 5) updating content on the site.
 We would like to us the mywiki community farm to host this web site.

• owner name: ron.rdssoftw...@gmail.com, Ron Smith

• wiki name: bristolaction    (if this is not available, then usany
bristolaction)

Please let me know what else you need to set up a wiki on .myxwiki.org.

Thanks,

Ronald D. Smith
ron.rdssoftw...@gmail.com