Bristol Action is an unofficial non-profit group working to protect the
environment in Bristol Township.  We want to create a web site that augments
our page on FaceBook.  This site will contain information regarding the latest
issues regarding High Volume Hydrofracturing, HVHF or ‘Fracking’  in our
township and New York State.  It will also contain information about
alternative energy sources available in our area. Ron Smith will be the
technical person as he has developed computer software for over 40 years.  We
will also have several people (no more than 5) updating content on the site.
We would like to use the mywiki community farm to host this web site.

• owner name: smithrond

• wiki name: bristolaction    (if this is not available, then
usanybristolaction)

Please let me know what else you need to set up a wiki on .myxwiki.org.

Thanks,

Ronald D. Smith
ron.rdssoftw...@gmail.com

PS: Thanks for your patience.