Thanks to all that have responded on this subject. What is starting to work for me is the extension that exports large (selectable) spaces. By exporting by space instead of the usual exports, I get the web content but not the widget bugs! It is tedious to import each space but it is working. I tried several (but not all) of the other suggested extensions. So far this works.