________________________________
 De : Jeremie BOUSQUET <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 11 juillet 2014 14h13
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] how to purge history in a space? Did I found bug?

Do you mean I must launch on query by langage?

>Yes I agree with you about this $item then I can use id of document like this:
>
>{{velocity}}
> #set ($items = $xwiki.search("select doc.id from XWikiDocument as doc where
>doc.space='Sandbox' and doc.name != 'WebPreferences'"))

Should select doc.fullName instead of doc.id I believe.

You could also call $xwiki.wrapDocs to convert search result to a list of xwiki
documents directly.
http://maven.xwiki.org/site/docs/xwiki-javadoc-4.1.x/com/xpn/xwiki/api/XWiki.html#wrapDocs(java.util.List)

   #foreach($item in $items)
>     #set($itemDoc = $xwiki.getDocument($item))

You could check if $itemDoc is not null and an existing document before trying
to further access it ;-)
http://maven.xwiki.org/site/docs/xwiki-javadoc-4.1.x/com/xpn/xwiki/api/XWiki.html#exists(java.lang.String)

     * //[$itemDoc] ID in Sandbox space with language : $itemDoc.language