 De : Eduard Moraru <enygma2...@gmail.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 21 juillet 2014 15h45
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] how to purge history in a space? Did I found bug?

Hi Pascal,

Why are you doing this manually?

If you pass $NULL to the wikilanguage parameter of $xwiki.copyDocument, all the
translations of a document will be copied along with the default document. You
do not have to copy each translation individually in velocity, as you seem to
be trying to do.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

Thxs but no I think it doesn't work for multi lingual document.