Hi.
Thank you for the reply.

Marius, that's a nice feature. I will test it here.

Vincent, my "data directory" is
under environment.permanentDirectory=../Tomcat/webapps/xwiki/data.

I have successfully updated xwiki to 6.1(although I have some minor
problems with flamingo layout).
But that's a matter to another topic.

Thank you very much.