Hi guys,

I have installed a new Wiki on a 2012 R2 Windows Server.
I also installed the standard Wiki. Now i have a Problem with PDF
attachments.

When I upload the PDF attachment and make a Link with the Admin User the PDF
is opened in browser when klicking the link or directly the attachment under
the page.

When I upload the PDF attachment with a registered user the PDF is
downloaded directly, wether the User is in the XWikiAdminGroup or not.

As browser I use Chrome or IE. Both the same. How can I configure that the
PDF is always opened in a browser window?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
WEKU