On 08/26/2014 10:47 AM, WEKU wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have installed a new Wiki on a 2012 R2 Windows Server.
> I also installed the standard Wiki. Now i have a Problem with PDF
> attachments.
>
> When I upload the PDF attachment and make a Link with the Admin User the PDF
> is opened in browser when klicking the link or directly the attachment under
> the page.
>
> When I upload the PDF attachment with a registered user the PDF is
> downloaded directly, wether the User is in the XWikiAdminGroup or not.
>
> As browser I use Chrome or IE. Both the same. How can I configure that the
> PDF is always opened in a browser window?

Can you check with Chrome Developer tools (Network tab) if there is any
difference
in the "Content-Type:" Response header between the different PDF's ?
Or maybe there is some other visible difference?

I remember I once had a similar issue, but I cannot remember it now ... and
I cannot reproduce it either. :(

Clemens