________________________________
 De : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
À : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 26 septembre 2014 14h11
Objet : [xwiki-users] About question mark and FAQ

Hello,

(My french boss) noticed than a space character missing between question mark
and text in FAQ application...

Rather to modify the code, do you think there is a  way to fix it with CSS?

Note: I wanted fix it on Xwiki then I looking for typographical rules about
that but I didn't found an authoritative source... :-/

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/14003/any-authoritative-source-on-british-rules-on-space-before-question-mark

http://www.sdbcompany.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=53
 => "Question mark (?): General rule: non-breaking space before the question
mark and space after."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark#Stylistic_variants => "French usage
must include a non-breaking space before the question mark (for example, "Que
voulez-vous boire ?"), whereas in the English language orthography no space is
allowed in front of the question mark (e.g. "What do you drink?")"

Pascal B.