Hi Xwiki Members,

We're working on a brand new instance of our intranet using XE6.3. Despite the very nice new features, one of them - maybe the most important for our use case - is not working: the Menu Application. It was the first and only extension I've installed since now on a fresh new standard 6.3 using flamingo skin, following the instructions on the menu application page - http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Menu+Application <http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Menu+Application>.

I have only the Admin user so far. I've created the same sample menu using the app documentation, set to display after the page header, selected current wiki (tested all the options by the way) and nothing happened. The XWikiAdminGroup has programming rights selected. I've simply changed to colibri skin in WebPrefs look and feel section and also not worked.

Am I losing any config/setup step? How can I check what's happening?

I've not tested 6.4M2 yet, once it brings improvements on look and feel to Menu Application. I would like to learn and get the Menu working on 6.3 first.

Could you help me?

Best Regards,
--
Ramon Gomes Brandão