I'd not found this problem until I restart the process as suggested by Clemens
in its message posted at 13:02. I did something wrong in my previous attempt.
Not, it seems all is working fine!

Thanks for your help and sorry for the noise!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician

<ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> I've just updated a 6.3 installation to 6.4 and it seems to me that something
> went wrong... I think I followed the same steps I successfully did in
> previous upgrades of the 6.x series, but this time it doesn't work. The
> process is outlined in the first comment of this page...
>
> http://atriumkm.idisantiago.es/bin/ICT/XWikiUpgrade
>
> This time, the last line was not true...
>
> "The upgrade of the interface will be launched once an administrator log in."
>
> Nothing happened once I've restarted the server. Thus, I've tried to import
> the 6.4 xar file. After a number of "bad gateway errors", I managed to import
> all new files selecting only some pages in a series of import actions. Then,
> change default Admin password, remove login right to Guest and config again
> All and Admin groups.
>
> Almost all seems OK now, but there are at least a couple of issues here...
>
> 1) The installation keeps telling that it is a 6.3 release. This means that
> $xwiki.getVersion() is not aware of the update, or that the update has not
> succeed! You can check it here...
>
> http://portal.idisantiago.es
> http://portal.idisantiago.es/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/GetVersion
>
> 2) All top level links at
> http://portal.idisantiago.es/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences
> (Configuration, Email, Look & Feel, ), led to this error...
>
> http://portal.idisantiago.es/xwiki/bin/download/ICT/Error/UpgradeTo6.4.Release.png
>
> Please, could you help me with this issues?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ricardo
>
> --
> Ricardo Rodríguez
> Research Management and Promotion Technician
> Technical Secretariat
> Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS)
> http://www.idisantiago.es
>
> ________________________________
>
> Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos
> adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu
> destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe,
> por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
>
> Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos
> adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su
> destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje,
> por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está
> autorizada.
>
> See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm

Thomas Mortagne